[Aroid-l] summer Amorphopallus sale (North Carolina)

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] summer Amorphopallus sale (North Carolina)
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:43:42 -0400

Sorry for the cross-postings for those that get more than one copy
of this email......

For anyone visiting the Raleigh, North Carolina, USA area this summer or those
that might be just passing through the area, I will again be selling some of my
Amorphophallus, Pseudodracontium, Typhoniums, and other tuberous aroids in
an effort to trim down the size of my collection, so invite you to possibly stop

It's been a couple of years since I've done a detailed inventory of what I have, but
plan to do so during the summer, so probably won't have a detailed list of
what is available for sale. Also I won't be doing any shipping of items this summer,
but will probably do a dormant tuber offering later on this year.

If you're interested, drop me an email at alan_galloway@bellsouth.net and we can
coordinate a time for you to drop by.

For those that will be passing through the area, I also invite you to check out
Plant Delights Nursery, they are just down the road from me. They will be
having their summer open house sales a couple of weekends in July, so take
a look at their site http://www.plantdelights.com and plan a full day of plant

Aroid-l mailing list