Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum blooming

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum blooming
  • From: "Susan Cox" snalice@dslextreme.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:46:04 -0700

News arrives a day late and I was a dollar short!  My mother, sister and other family members are at our Badger family reunion in Stillwater, OK.  Unfortunately, they were in Oklahoma City yesterday and won't get the chance to get back to see the infamous!  They all know about it now, so if any of my relatives who reside there get the chance, there are still 8-10 days left.  I hope at least one of them makes it.  Unbelievable!  It makes me sick to my stomach to think I was this close (providing I had gone) and still missed the event.  Of course, if I had gone, I wouldn't have gotten the email and so wouldn't have known about it........... destiny?  AAAAhhheeee!
Susan Cox
Aroid-l mailing list