[Aroid-l] Amorph coaetaneus seed offer/auction

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorph coaetaneus seed offer/auction
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:56:06 -0400

I have 2 seed heads of ripening berries of 2 clones of Amorphophallus coaetaneus.

I've plenty of this species and don't plan to keep these berries. I am also too busy
to clean the berries and mail out individual packets of seed, so I've decided to sell
both seed heads auction style.

Am. coaetaneus - NON-folilar-bulbil forming clone - has about 50 berries on it

Am. coaetaneus - Folilar- bulbil forming clone - has about 20 berries on it.

I will mail out to the highest bidder the whole seed head. If you are interested in
one or both of these seed heads, send an email to me at:
alan_galloway@bellsouth.net with the subject of "AM-seed-bid". Inside your
message put your name, address, which clone your are bidding on, and your

I'm only willing to accept bids from individuals that can pay by Paypal, not checks
for this offering.

I will accept bids until 9pm, Sunday (June 26). I will notify the winning bidder
by 10pm Sunday night. Sorry I don't have time to create a web-based,
running-auction so people can see what the bidding is up to, so bid your best
offering the first time.

happy bidding,

Aroid-l mailing list