[Aroid-l] list protocol

2 requests:

1)  folks, when you post, can you please only quote the part of a
which some of you are doing, and which seems to quote the entire
previous days summary and makes the new posts difficult to tease out?

2) to the list manager: is it possible not to list our email
addresses with the posts? i am happy to give any aroid-l member my
email address, but i do not want to give my email address to the
spammers who harvest addresses from forums.

best,

john