an apolgy if it is order

  • Subject: an apolgy if it is order
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:30:44 -0400

Steve I have had some vicious e-mails over the years and I have found that some people have a different view of who and what you may stand for. I enjoy my work and my obsessions very much. I also am polite as possible and I try to be understanding and fair in all that I do. Their are just some people who like to keep people down and others that just may be out of their minds. I have found your questions and your detective work on finding the true names for your plants very interesting and it has made me change more than a few tags on my own plants. Who would have thought that I would have a wrong name on a plant?? Keep up the good work