Re: Anthurium coriaceum vs. A. harisii

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium coriaceum vs. A. harisii
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Christopher,

Aloha.  Surf on to classic TROPICOS and take a look at the photos...they speak a thousand words. Note especially the collective vein of Anthurium harrisii.

Do you have both species?  Anthurium coriaceum is one of my favorite species...very large in some clones. Quite a drought tolerant, saxicolous species and of easy culture.  I do not grow Anthurium harrisii.

Take a look at Tropicos and if you need more, I can email more information.

Aloha,

Leland