Re: Anthurium pedatatoradiatum

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium pedatatoradiatum
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:45:47 -0500

            Anthurium pedatoradiatum belongs to sect. Schizoplacium.  Madison’s 1978 revision of palmately divided leaves contained sect. Semaeophyllium, sect. Schizoplacium and sect. Dactylophyllium.  It is also to some extent out of date with new species that we have described in recent years.  My student Monica Carlsen and I published a revision of sect. Semaeophyllium and I describe A. pseudoclavigerum another Dactylophyllium.