Amorphophallus titanum planted in ground, reemerging for 2nd year

  • Subject: Amorphophallus titanum planted in ground, reemerging for 2nd year
  • From: Eric Schmidt <leu242@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

In 2006 I planted a small [i]Amorphophallus
titanum[/i] in the ground here at Leu Gardens. It was
about a foot tall then. It went dormant that winter
and reemerged last summer. It went dormant again this
past Nov. and I just noticed it is coming up again.
Last year it was about 2ft tall, maybe this year it
will get larger. Anyone else have luck with this in
the ground?

http://tinyurl.com/6q9k7g

Eric
Orlando,FL z9b/10a