Re: Root Physics

  • Subject: Re: Root Physics
  • From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

Another possibility -- the weight of the roots on top of the plastic causes the plastic film to be depressed, however slightly.  More condensation will tend to collect underneath the depressed areas.  I've noticed this on plastic that has folds or pleats, even in the absence of any external weight.

Sheldon Hatheway
Canby OR