Re: Dragon aroids needing help!

  • Subject: Re: Dragon aroids needing help!
  • From: "Emily Colletti" <Emily.Colletti@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:48:23 -0500

Are you talking about some species of Arisaema??  They do go dormant depending on the species for a month or months.  As with my experience their roots are not very picky as to what type of growing medium they anchor themselves so your garden compost sounds adequate since they were happy and growing fine for 3 months.  Cut back on the watering until you get new growth.