Hi all I'm new here!

  • Subject: Hi all I'm new here!
  • From: "Tom Randall (KB2SMS)" <tommy2005@hvc.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:06:29 -0400

Hello all,
   I got my first Amorphophallus' a few months back, small Konjac
corms. One is a foot high and leafed out and one just starting it's
climb. Both quarter sized . I also just bought 2 4 pounders on ebay
that should be here next week, both Konjacs.

Hope to learn a lot here!

Tom

---
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kb2sms/