Re: Hi all I'm new here!

  • Subject: Re: Hi all I'm new here!
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:18:44 +0000

Welcome aboard, Tom!
Save your pennies and come to the International Aroid Society aroid show and sale in mid-Sept. at Fairchild Gardens in Miami, as all your lusts for Amorphophallus species and most other BEAUTIFUL aroids will be fulfilled!
Join the IAS and visit the web site regularly, LOTS of fantastic information on aroids is available there.
Keep reading and Good Growing!

Julius Boos
WPB,
FLORIDA