Re Jason in the DR

  • Subject: Re Jason in the DR
  • From: paulindr@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:51:34 +0000

Hi Jason.

Can't say I'm an expert on these plants (but I read the list).

However, if you plan on visiting Constanza in the central Cordillera (1200m and higher), feel free to get in touch.  I have fairly virgin rainforest land (tough to walk in!!!).

If nothing else, I can offer a coffee or a beer!!!

Constanza, Dominican Republic
Aroid-L mailing list