Pollinating anthuriums, and green flowered Anthuriums ?

  • Subject: Pollinating anthuriums, and green flowered Anthuriums ?
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:25:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi gang,
I have some unique Anthuriums and would like to learn a better way to pollinate them. I read about looking for a drop of clear liquid - what should I be looking for, and when? How do I know when to gather pollen?

Also, since I got some beautiful green flowered Anthuriums, I am interested in finding more varieties that have green flowers - any ideas where to find them? (Such as Midori, Apple Green, Pistache, etc.)

Thanks! Jude

Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants
Aroid-L mailing list