Re: MJ's Beat Up A. Konjac

At 09:03 PM 6/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I agree with all that Don said with the exception of the 'direct sun'.  May
>I suggest bright light or bright shade.  I had some Amorphs. in the sun and
>they damn near dies.  Of cours, sun in Florida comes in at a more direct
>angle than yours does...  but, I still suggest caution on the sun...  if
>nothing else, the leaf will get sunburned if it is not weened out.....
>Dewey

I'll second that. Remember that many species are thought to be forest edge
inhabitants and seem to do well in disturbed areas--(see Aroideana issue).
Some shade would seem to be a benefit.

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email: CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.