Re: MJ's Beat Up A. Konjac

At 09:03 PM 6/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I agree with all that Don said with the exception of the 'direct sun'.  May
>I suggest bright light or bright shade.  I had some Amorphs. in the sun and
>they damn near dies.  Of cours, sun in Florida comes in at a more direct
>angle than yours does...  but, I still suggest caution on the sun...  if
>nothing else, the leaf will get sunburned if it is not weened out.....

I'll second that. Remember that many species are thought to be forest edge
inhabitants and seem to do well in disturbed areas--(see Aroideana issue).
Some shade would seem to be a benefit.

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.