RE: Name that plant

Quandry....  Eduardo..  I have both... or at least I thought I had both X.
atrovierens var. appendiculatum and X. atrovirens var. albo-marginatum....

Now, the quandry...  the ....appendic.. has, under the leaf an appendage
that grows along the midrib...  and is completely green...  all of the leaf
and appendage...  now, the albo-marginatum that I have is variegaged and
the base of the leaf has grown together to form a small cup... which forms
on the top of the leaf

I might like to disagree with you on what Les has...  of course, based on
the above and what I have been told....
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE