Re: A few miscellaneous Q's..

Did I read on one of the posts that when planting Amorphophalluses in
the ground, the top of the tuber should be 1" beneath the soil surface?
Perhaps that is why it takes mine so long to emerge, I've been planting
them much deeper than that!
MJ Hatfield

ps. Just got back from taking my 75 year old mother camping in the
Canadian Rockies, one of my favorite places. Finally saw Western skunk
cabbage growing in the wild, some still blooming (and 5 species of
native orchids, lots of wildlife and flowers).