Re: An Aroid greenhouse question

Thank you to everybody who had input into helping me find a good greenhouse
heater.  It is very much appreciated.  BUT, I have another Aroid greenhouse
question (as if everyone didn't know I would).

Once I get my greenhouse heated, I still have COLD water coming through the
pipes.  I've been thinking about this being a problem.  I have spray
emitters right down the middle of the greenhouse on timers.  It's just a
matter of time before the warm water already in the pipes, gets cold.  Not
to mention the hose water.  I don't think this is ok.....or is it?

Sue Zunino