Sue's Greenhouse Misters

While I recognize the need to maintain relatively high humidity, even in
winter, I would question the need to mist in the winter. It seems to me
that in a small heated greenhouse, a couple of buckets of water on the floor
below the benches would provide adequate humidity. Have you considered this?

But even with misting (and I emphasize true misting) if the greenhouse is
heated, by the time the moisture settled on the plants it would have
warmed to the temperature of the air.

I suggest trying the evaporative method if you plan to heat the house.