RE: Basic Aroid Question??

Mike, I can only comment on the Caladium.  The growers here in Florida
have acres and acres and in full sun.  The are interested in producing
large tubers and many offsets.  In more shade, these same plants have a
tendency to get taller and have larger leaves (although not a strong).

The Alocasias vary according to which species you are talking about.

Dick

Richard L. Mansell

Professor	Emeritus			Home:  13508 Little Lake
Place
Biology Department			             Tampa, FL
33613-4134
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL 33620		   		  813-974-1588 (W)
			  		                  813-961-7072
(H)