RE: Anthurium 'Renaissance'

David's Anthurium 'Renaissance" is registered here with VKC (company I
work for) and there are a few things you may want to know:

1) the plant is registered by Anthura BV (Nic van der Knaap)
2) the correct cultivar epithet is 'Antafino'
3) Renaissance is a trade mark (and thus may NEVER be put between high
placed commas!!!)
4) the cultivar is attributed to Anthurium affine by van der Knaap.

This would lead to: Anthurium affine 'Antafino' Renaissance as the full

The last option maybe o.k. since Tom Croat often visits van der Knaap
here in Holland and identifies the plants. Maybe Tom has any
recollection of this Anthurium affine.