Re: Anthurium 'Renaissance'

Well, Anth. 'Renaissance' looks like Anth. plowmanii to me.  Only thing is
that A. plowmanii usually has a wider leaf at the center point...  But, and
this is a large 'but'....  I have seen lots of varietation in A. plowmanii
so this may be a species or it may be an F2 with some other longer leafed
species....  But, my money is on A. plowmanii....

>Tom, Dewey and other Anthurioiders,
>Some time ago I posted a question regarding Anth. 'Renaissance', a
>bird-nest Anthurium I found at a supermarket...
>I have found a picture of this plant at the following address:
>just make a search for Anthurium, it is number 120. There are also
>dozens of Anth. andreanum cultivars and even a Anth. polyschistum
>cultivar ...
>David Scherberich
>3, rue de la Broque
>67000 Strasbourg