Re: Amazing

>Now, to start some discussion....  Do you think I should leave the five
>petioles as they are or try to cut the pot away and repot each one...
>Remember, this is an extreemly difficult one to grow and it is doing so
>well and the petioles are all healthy?
>
>What do you think?

This one I don't grow but I'd be reluctant to hack it or the pot. Of course
it's a little difficult to set it back on the bench once you have petioles
coming out the bottom. Here's my suggestion--put holes in the upper rim of
the pot and HANG IT! Let the plant do its thing and when all is well with
the world again, dump the tubers and start again.

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        mailto:CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.