Thank you

Many thanks for all your good advice regarding Amorphophallus parvulus.  I
have decided to leave it alone and let it do it's thing....  I have
enlarged the holes on the bottom and side so that the petioles will have a
bit more room to do whatever they are going to do...  Now, all I will do is
fertilize, water and let it grow.  It will be most interesting to see the
tuber/tubers in the fall when they go dormant.  But, if there is a plant
that needs multiplying...  it sure is A. parvulus.  It is just too hard to
grow and as a result, the more tubers the better.....

BTW, to add insult to injury....  the poor little abused tuber has put out
a SIXTH petiole.  This time...  right out of the top of the pot....

I will keep you up-dated on this one....

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae