Re: Helicodiceros

Hi Rob:

>I grow Helicodiceros here 'downunder' in temperate zone 9 climate.
>It is a huge clump in a bed flanked by Dracunculus vulgaris and
>Dracunculus canariensis. In early spring it is a sight and smell to
>behold. 'Gothic' shock / horror gardening at its best.
>
>Go to my mate Greg Ruckert's web site at :
>http://www.ezi-learn.com.au/areae/default.html
>and under the'photo album' section there is a photo of my plant
>flowering at the end of the page.
>Note the flies (they are big flies !) and this will give you an idea
>of the size of the inflorescence.

I get a "404" or a "Directory Denied" message when I try the above URL.

Thanks again for the Helis and Dracs. Although they are just now adjusting
to the northern hemisphere, they seem to have got the hang of it.

Kind Regards,

Rand

Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
Maritime New Brunswick, Canada, Zone 5b (starting heat wave)