Re: New Book

I received the B&N Botanica as a present this past Christmas, and I think it's
great.  Of course it's not all-encompasing, but I haven't yet found a book that
I could trade all my other books in for.

I think that the book has wonderful pictures, and I've found it a lot of fun to
browse, perhaps more so than many other references.

If you look closely at the copyright information, it appears to be somehow
associated with Australia and New Zealand, perhaps the UK, which explains why
it has a somewhat more comprehensive selection of information on Banksia ( 13
species ), Eucalyptus ( 40 entries ) and Aloe ( 36 entries ) than most books
I've seen.

I love the pictures and I like its emphasis on slightly different plant
families than the usual.  For the price, I would certainly recommend the
book... what a deal!

Albert Huntington           San Jose, CA U.S.A.
           Visit my greenhouse at:
Do You Yahoo!?