IAS Newsletter

I have had some response to the plea that Dewey and I have made for articles
for the upcoming IAS Newsletter.

I will be producing a newsletter that will be based around an article about

I would love to have a coupel of companion articles for this newsletter that
would compliment the arisaema article I have now. The article I have is a
general info article and has quite a few species descriptions.
A culture article or visit to habitat article would be great. Or a species
profile. Or a story about an outstanding collection of these 'jack in the
pulpits' would be great.

Time is short. I want this Newsletter in our members hands before the end of
the month.

step up to the plate,

Neil Carroll
Editor IAS Newsletter