Re: do you know what they are.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: do you know what they are.
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:35:57 -0600 (CST)

I would love to get the Colocasia with the yellow in the center. I hope it is
that one!! I talked to the lady that had it on the ID page and she answered
me once and said she was trying to put it in tissue culture and sell it?
After that I tried to talk to her with no answer. I really like that plant!!!!