abnormal flowers

Recently we found some abnormal Spathiphyllum flowers in our greenhouse.
Some are smaller then usually; others have a normal size, but lack a
spathe and instead there is a little of white amorph tissue. The same
plant has normal and abnormal flowers. The only thing that we changed
during culture, is fumigation with Bladafume against thrips.
Does someone have a hypothesis for these abnormal flowers?
Thank you,

Claire Piette