Re: Anthurium splendidum

Remember the thing we used to call Splendidum is no longer Splendidum. The
low altitude thing from the Choco is a bitch to grow and likes to be in a
terrarium because it grows along a river with lots of humidity. The beautiful
thing we knew as Splendidum is from Colombia but no one knows where. It too
can be stinky to grow, but it is easier than the true "Splendidum." The one
that Rick Cirino brought back from the Choco and I later found the same place
is really difficult to grow and it is now known as the true Splendidum. Rick
did the writeup about this one and the change in name. You might like to
contact him.

Betsy Feuerstein