Re: A. Titanum

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary <gsteps@swbell.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 12:25 PM
Subject: A. Titanum

Dear Gary,

I would strongly recomend that you purchase at least two volumes of
'Aroideana', the official publication of the IAS.   These are Vol. 19 of
1996 whish is devoted to the genus Amorphallus, and Vol. 21, in which there
is an great article written by Craig Allen of Fairchild Gardens in Miami
about his sucess in the cultivation and blooming of A. titanum.

Good luck!

Julius Boos

>>I have been growing various A. species over the last 5 years, with much
success. I obtained a seedling of A. titanum this last summer, and am
trying to find any info on it's care and feeding. Can you point me