RE: Re: dracunculus vulgaris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: RE: Re: dracunculus vulgaris
  • From: "newton" <newton@coiinc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:14:42 -0600 (CST)

I thought I would add to this. My Dracunculus vulgaris came from the "down
under" about 3 years ago. It has refused to change seasons despite my
attempts to starve, force, chill and swear at it. I will try the
refrigerator route as it has just gone dormant and perhaps 2-3 months
climate change might help it "convert".

Tim McNinch
Newton@coiinc.com