Re: Web site, Ron

  • Subject: Re: Web site, Ron
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:17:48 -0600 (CST)

----- Original Message -----
From: Cooper, Susan L. <SLCooper@scj.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 10:06 AM
Subject: Web site, Ron

Nice web site, Susan, I enjoyed surfing it!   Keep up the good work!

Julius

>>First of all,
Ron, I'm sorry to see you go as newsletter editor.  You did a great job and
worked hard to get people enthusiastic and motivated.
(now if we can just get you away from those spathiphiles and to the
amorphophiles-  KIDDING!!!!)

Secondly, I am taking a FrontPage 2000 class to learn how to make web sites.
Here is the site I did for my class project.

http://north.matc.edu/js02/

If you have any comments, you might want to send them to me off list.  And
please remember I have a fragile ego and cry easily!
As an aside:
Bo, your tubers have yet to be added to the list.....but thanks, I love ya!

Susan <<