Re: [aroid-l] Strange behavior

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Strange behavior
  • From: "Balistrieri, Carlo" cbalistrieri@nybg.org
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:06:39 -0500

Craig, et al,

Can't say that I've observed that particular behavior, but it bodes well for
those of us who love aroids (and especially the sp.'s).

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri
Curator of the Rock Garden
The New York Botanical Garden
200th Street & Kazimiroff Blvd.
Bronx, New York 10458-5126
United States of America

Phone:  718-817-8027
FAX:  718-817-8041
E-Mail:  cbalistrieri@nybg.org

	 ... strange behavior at the root tips of the original plant. At
every single healthy green root tip there is a tiny plant or several
developing. There may be 40 - 50 root tips developing plantlets. I have had
the plant for a number of years and there has never been a single plant
develop in that way before...