[aroid-l] mutants of konjac sale

  • Subject: [aroid-l] mutants of konjac sale
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" <mmarcotr@email.smith.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:22:36 -0500

Hi Aroiders:

I am ebaying some of my rare stuff to support my exotic bird breeding
habit. Please spread the word. Last year I only had three to sell, this
year I have more. The link below tells you what will sell and the
history of these plants. The very rare one makes titanum look common -
it is the wildly variegated konjac of which only 4 humans on earth own -
that is until this auction ends!

I will begin posting this Sunday evening. Just search Amorphophallus
and you will surely find them.

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College
Lyman Conservatory, 15 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with
     the beauty of flowers and never succeeding."
          Marc Chagall