Re: [aroid-l] Folial Feeding ?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Folial Feeding ?
  • From: "BambooChik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:57:28 -0600

This would not be very healthy for you to breathe in. Why not just make up
the dilute solution in a spray bottle or small garden sprayer if you have
too many plants to comfortably hand spray, and spray the leaves once every
couple of weeks? It could also wreck a humidifier to put anything but water
into it...b.f.n...deb/AL