[aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:12:53 EST

Can anyone give me any recommendations on growing Chlorospatha?  In
particular C. mirabilis and C. "china".  Are these seasonally dormant aroids or are
they considered to be evergreen?  I understand they are from Humid areas of
Western South America, but are they high altitude cloud forest plants or are they
from lower elevations areas where temps are normally alot higher?  Thanks for
any help in advance.
Michael Mattlage