Re: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:36:50 EST

Thanks everyone for all your help.  Yes, these did come from Ecuagenera and I
must say they are quite beautiful, healthy looking plants.  Hopefully I can
keep them this way in my greenhouse.  I put them in straight spaghnum and will
probably pot the C. mirabilis up in a mix later in the spring.  I figure if I
can successfully grow these tough little guys I can grow just about anything!!
(J/K.)  Lynn, if you want I can send you pictures of the C. "china".  I know
VERY little about this genus so I couldnt tell you if this is a true hybrid or
maybe an unidentified species?  Michael, do you know?   Will post pictures on
my website later if anyone else wants to look at them.