[aroid-l] Seeds` sterilizing and pollen storage

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Seeds` sterilizing and pollen storage
  • From: Marcin <shagar@cyber-sport.com.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:02:04 +0100

Hi All,

I am going to try  to sow in-vitro seeds of Amorphophallus and I would
welcome any hints about proper sterilizing of them and flasking media
Also there was once Amorphophallus pollen storage discussion and as far as
I remeber there has been being prapred an article about. Has it been
Aroidres, do we know now how to store the pollen for a longer time withpou
loosing fertility? Please share your experience.

With warm regards,