[aroid-l] Amorphophallus ebuneus seed for sale

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus ebuneus seed for sale
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:10:42 +0800

Dear all

We have a .modest (50 seeds) sized batch of fresh Amorphophallus eburneus seed for sale, and
ready for immediate dispatch. This is a strictly first-come-first-served basis.

Price is 4 US$ per large seed including shipping worldwide.

Interested folks please contact our maketing assistant Esther, at

 esthertay@myjaring.net

Please note that Esther will be contacting all customers who ordered A. hewittii yesterday to confirm order and shipping. All orders for A. hewittii received so far will be filled.

Thanks

Peter