[aroid-l] Alocasia zebrina reticulata

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Alocasia zebrina reticulata
  • From: Leslie Georgeson <skinnychick2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:24:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find information on Alocasia zebrina reticulata.  I acquired a specimen about a year ago and it has been doing quite well.  However, I really don't know anything about this plant.  It is growing indoors in a room lit with flourescent lighting, and is now about three feet tall.  How tall can I expect this species to get?  Does it produce offsets like other Alocasia species?  Is is actually a hybrid?  If so, of what?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

Leslie