[Aroid-l] 2nd issue of the IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] 2nd issue of the IAS Newsletter
  • From: Emily.Yates@mobot.org
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:39:45 -0600

Title: 2nd issue of the IAS Newsletter

Dear Aroid-L'ers,

We are planning the next issue of the IAS newsletter (Issue #2) to be sent out the first full week of April. To accomplish this while accounting for layout and printing I'd like to ask for submissions of newsletter material by the week of March 21-25, 2005 (but, the sooner the better!).

New ideas are always welcome! Please send me notes on research projects, methods for growing Aroids, collecting trips, recipes using Aroids, stories, news, book reviews, awards fellow Aroiders have won, recent Aroid literature of interest to you, useful websites, upcoming events and conference announcements, and artwork (line drawings) and photos.

Send any contributions to my e-mail or regular address below as Microsoft Word documents (preferable) or, for image files, originals, .tiff (preferable) or .jpeg format. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Sincerely,
Emily Yates

Emily Yates
Research Assistant (Araceae)
Missouri Botanical Garden
P. O. Box 299
St. Louis, MO 63166-0299
(314) 577-5163
Emily.Yates@mobot.org

"Orchid Island" 2005
Hundreds of exotic, fragrant orchids
amid lush tropical foliage
January 29- March 13
www.mobot.org

"To discover and share knowledge about plants and their environment, in order to preserve and enrich life." - mission of the Missouri Botanical Garden