RE: [Aroid-l] Hello? Birds Nest Anthurium

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Hello? Birds Nest Anthurium
  • From: "Jorge Lingan" jorge_lingan@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:00:03 +0000

Hi there Mary!

Be sure you are not the only member of this list, there are many of us....don't worry. We have "seasons" of silence, but there is always somebody who turns on the fire and starts the discussion....is a really pleasure when it occurs.

I really don't know if there's a way to attach pictures to this list, but I'm pretty sure that some buddy will help you very soon. Don't care about that.

I know more aroiders (besides me) are anxious to see you pictures.

Jorge Santiago Lingán Chávez
Dpto. de Gimnospermas y Monocotiledoneas
Museo de Historia Natural - UNMSM l
Aroid-l mailing list