Re: [Aroid-l] Zanthedeschia 'coburn'?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Zanthedeschia 'coburn'?
  • From: Robb Smith resmith@saltspring.com
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:56:58 -0800

Susan Cox wrote:

To the person it may concern, or anyone else who might know:

I received a Zanthedeschia from a person in Ireland (I can't remember who
now, sorry) several years ago. It was told to me that this particular
Zanthedeschia survived a terrible, terrible freeze in Ireland (I think) when
many other very hardy plants did not survive. I am hoping to find the
variety name. The closest I can recall, it was something like 'coburn'.
Zanthedeschia coburn? Can someone verify this name? Does anyone recognize
this name, or have a clue as to what I'm talking about? I would like to
hear the details of the freeze story again and rediscover which one it was.
It may have been so named because of the town in which it survived the

Please help and thanks!

Aroid-l mailing list

Not Zantedeschia 'Helen O'Conner' I presume.
Aroid-l mailing list