Re: [Aroid-l] Zanthedeschia 'coburn'?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Zanthedeschia 'coburn'?
  • From: "Susan Cox" snalice@dslextreme.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 01:53:13 -0800

>I think the cultivar's name is Zantedeschia aethiopica 'Crowborough'. This
is probably the most hardy cultivar.<

Yes, this is most likely the correct cultivar and it sounds most familiar
too.  Crowborough/coburn.....the 'c' and the 'b' are all there.  :)  I found
that Crowborough is a town in East Sussex, UK.  Thank you Marek (Abrimaal?),
and thank you Rob and Bonaventure for your suggestions and comments!  I will
check my plant against the Crowborough I found online for
similarities......brown petiole bases in particular I suppose.

Aroid-l mailing list