RE: [Aroid-l] Nematodes

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Nematodes
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:12:51 -0500

Margret, I have not been able to find the German regulations concerning
Temik, but in the US you would not be allowed to buy it since it is so
extremely toxic. If you can get it, the package will suggest the dose and
you should follow directions very closely, taking every possible precaution
while you are applying it, including whatever it takes to keep it out of the
groundwater.

I may be overcautious, but I would hesitate to use it in my own garden. Of
course, I also don't have an alternative for you ...  Derek