Re: [Aroid-l] Sign up to get - what? (the vine and the seed?)

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Sign up to get - what? (the vine and the seed?)
  • From: Albert M Huntington amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:40:43 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

  Society members may view the latest newsletter here:

http://www.aroid.org/members/newsletters/nl28-01-web.pdf

  The username and password are in your latest print edition of
the newsletter, and this is what we're contemplating publishing -
basically the same as the print version, but in color.

  What you're signing up for is to be e-mailed when the next (
and future ) editions are posted.

  We are painfully aware that there are some members who are not
online, as well as various institutions for which the online
version is not a viable option.  We're trying to get a list of
e-mail addresses of people who would like to try out the
electronic version, and an idea of whether it's only 5% of the
membership who are not online/want paper, or 55%.

--Albert