[Aroid-l] Letter from Leland Miyano

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Letter from Leland Miyano
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:36:17 -0600

I received this letter addressed to Julius from Leland Miyano in Hawaii.  I scanned the letter in order to send it to the group.  Leland worked directly with Roberto Burle Marx in Brazil.  He has asked me to send it to Aroid l.  Leland is not a big fan of computers.  If you choose to respond, please do so directly to Aroid l as Leland is a subscriber.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas