Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:50:37 +0000 (GMT)

Danke Bernhard,
I googled "led grow lights" and found a lot here in the States. Like I said, high initial costs, the rest is very attractive. I was wondering about the quality of the end product - the plants themselves after being under these lights for some time. I grow mostly orchids under lights. Most of my aroids thankfully follow a May to October growing season and can be placed or remain outdoors here in USA zone 7, although I start some seed and have some off-season tubers/rhizomes and indoor barely-kept-alive-in-the-livingroom Alocasias and Colocasias at this time.
Bonaventure