Re: [Aroid-l] Hot Water Treatment for Nematodes in Amorphs

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Hot Water Treatment for Nematodes in Amorphs
  • From: George Yao <gcyao@mydestiny.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:26:45 +0800

Allan,

To avoid the need for accuracy is another reason why I wanted to find out how high a temperature Amorph tubers can take. If they can take much higher temps, then I won't have to worry about putting up a good setup. Aside from that, one source says that at higher temps, shorter treatments are enough for the same efficacy so much so that at 60 degrees centigrade, only 3 minutes is needed, which will be so much more convenient.

Bernhard,

Thanks for the info. That's a wake up call that I should consider size.

George
Metro-Manila
Philippines